Winter vacations

Hi everyone
One place that I would like to visit on this winter vacation is Talca. One of my friend’s house is located In Talca, so me and all my friends can visit him. There is a field with a dam and a bridge, and it is very interesting place to go over for, because it has so many beautiful natural places.
Another place that I would like to go in winter is any beach. Even though the cold I am in love with visiting the beach in winter because it is a very calm atmosphere. I am in love with the sea and the peculiar breeze of the beach.
I would like to visit a beach near Santiago because probably I am going backpacking and arrive there is more simple if the place is closer. I do that in summer with a friend, and it was a very short trip on a truck.
Any plan that I do for the future is with my friends, so in winter I am going to be with my friends.  
I will definitely not study in winter vacations. At this moment I feel very tired with university evaluations, so in vacations I only want to rest and forget about the university for a while.
I can’t wait for the vacations, literally I dream with having free time for doing what I really like to do.

PS. I cant believe that I finish this post. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Future Job

Postgraduate studies