Postgraduate studies

I really don’t know about postgraduate studies so much but I think I would like to do a diploma course in infancy or in indigenisim.
I am interested in infancy because I have always thought that the childhood is a period very important for our life but at the same time it is a theme very neglected by the state. At this moment many kids in our country are being abandoned by their neglecting parents or the critical treatment that the schools or public hospitals give to them. So I want to learn how to contribute in a concrete way.
Also I am interested in indigenisim because I feel the need to learn about native people history and the just fair fight that they are doing for justice, territory and autonomy.
I think that I would like to study this in another country because Chile’s education is very neo liberal, but I don’t know what country yet.
In short, all this previous plan is just a dream, because these types of studies are very expensive and I don’t have money not even for paying my current career.

Good luck for all  J

Comentarios

  1. both themes are very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is wonderful that you are care about the childhood, I hope that you can do all that you want

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Future Job