My favorite TV show





Hi everyone!
I have never watched a complete TV show, but since I was little that I watched‘’House’’ on TV, so I will talk about it.
This show is about a doctor’s life who is a really irritated person, and sometimes, really strange. Basically the episodes are about his relation with his patients and his workmates. I don’t remember any episode in this moment.  But I really like to see this TV show because it is closer to reality than other series and interesting, because it happens a lot of stories about various illnesses that are presented in our society.
Also it is very enjoyable because the protagonist, named Gregory House, is very ironic with the other characters.
I remember when I was little and all my family watched together this TV show every afternoon after school, so I ended up watching it too.
I also like ‘’Hunter x hunter’’ TV show, because when I was like 8 I was a big fan of this, it entertains me a lot. Last year I watched this TV show again on Netflix but it was a new version created in 2011 so I didnt like it so much, because it was different from the version that I previously watched, that was produced in 1999. The new version has even fewer episodes.  

That’s all. Bye. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Postgraduate studies

Future Job