English language challenges

Hi!

First I would like to thank the teacher for her patience and for all the knowledge and experiences she shared with us.

Well, I really liked this subject because it was not boring like others english class that I have been before. I remember that the English class in my school was quite boring and I did not learn anything.

I could define just one bad thing. This subject occupied a lot of time of my afternoons. So I was frustrated at some point because some days I had to finish work or study and I could not do it because i I had to attend the English class. Sometimes I forgot that it was time to go to English class, because I was doing works or studying for the subjects of my university career.

But leaving that aside, it was a very rewarding experience for me. Personally the use of the blogs was a different and more entertaining activity, in adittion it was a very useful task to practice English.

The sad thing is that outside of the class I use very infrequently the English that I am learning here, and I do not retain the contents of each class.

One aspect of my English that I should improve is the power of speak fluent English. I think i will practice that in the next subject of English.

Like i say before, I use very infrequently my English outside the class, The only time I speak English is when I sing songs in that language.

Good luck to everyone!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Future Job

Postgraduate studies