Wednesday strike

The activity that we participated on Wednesday was the first day of creation of statutes for the students’ organization from social work.
I am part of the career student center called ''mesa coordinadora interina'', so my participation was very important for the other people who are also part of that, because we have been organizing this instance since March.
Also the presence and the opinion from all the students were so much necessary for get a real participative and autonomous work.  
I think there were few students from social work because, in first, the career, like all the careers of all universities, gives too much academic load, so we have a lot to read and study, and some classmates use all the classless time to do their works, even the strike, and in second, because these activities don’t motivates them yet.
Regard to the strike I think I have contributed very little this year, because in general it doesn't make me sense, to put it more simply, I see the discussions very far from the people real problems.
I really hope things will be better some day, but actually I see that very difficult, especially because we are too much people concentrated in just one world.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Future Job

Postgraduate studies