Future Job


I think this question it is very difficult to answer for a social work student, and sincerely, it is difficult for any social sciences student, but i will try it...

In this moment of my life I would like to have a job in a rural school, because I really want to contribute in an educational project and use all that I learn in university. I prefer a rural school because I get really stressed in the city, also I think rural students would need my contribution more than urban students, because until today the countrysides are very backwards compared to cities.

I would like to work outdoors, because I think it is really important to do a close work with people, so I want to meet the students, their families and the neighbors of the school, in short, I want to be in contact with all the people of the locality for do a useful work for them.  

I love travel but I think that I can not travel so much when I work in the future, because I have to stay a minimum time in a place for know in depth the territory. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Postgraduate studies