Election days

I will not vote in the next elections because I think voting is a very inefficient way to act and affect in the political organization of our country. For me it is not a pain in the neck at all, but I see it like an illusion that makes people believe that they are civil responsible, when in fact they are just qualifying a political model that will never represent people, instead of taking care of their lives and their needs.  
I hate the electoral campaigns because it attacks the civic mentality with fake promises that hide the real political and economic interest of the political class.
People who want to run a public position have to know the hard reality of the neighborhood, public hospitals, public transport and public schools, among others.  I think it is impossible that a person who lives very comfortable and not able to understand the injustices and problems that normal people confront every day.
I am being part of territorial and political organizations yet. Personally I think that all of us must get involved in politics, but in the under politics like territorial politics, only in this way we will reach our hopes and resolve our needs. Set fire to traditional political parties that treason the people who trust in them.
If we want to change our lives WE MUST TAKE CARE OF IT!

Comentarios

  1. I believe that politicians make fake promises too, and it´s so unfortunate

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Postgraduate studies

Future Job