Well, the country I would like to visit is Euskal Herria, because it is a place full of history that I really want to know and learn about. Actually it is not a country, it belongs to Spain, but it is a very important location that fights for autonomy and democracy. People in this place have their own language and traditions that are being repressed by others countries cultures.
If someday I visit this country I would like to meet the settlers and learn about the history of their nation, also I am interested in supporting their fight for self determination.
I would like to work or study in this country, because I can make friends and contacts that will allow me to know more about the situation.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Someone i'd like to meet

Postgraduate studies

Future Job